Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Consequences

Go down

The Consequences Empty The Consequences

Post by turquoise skies Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:21 pm

I hope I never have to enforce these rules but I will if I have to! To make sure you never have to deal with any of this, read the rules. I know its annoying but it only takes a few seconds and then you will never have to worry about getting in trouble. Got it? Cool. This list illustrates the consequences for your actions in this forum with one being the first thing that will happen and so on...

The Consequences for Not Following the Rules

1. Warning: A warning will be issued to you via pm. It will say what you did wrong and what you need to do to change it. Please reply to this pm saying you will change.

2. Point Value: 50 of your points will be declined from your account. If you do not have 50 points, the amount that you have will be set to zero and 10 of your reputation points will be taken off (you can go into negatives!). This harms your HOUSE as well as yourself.

3. One Week Ban: If you still do not change what we have asked you to change you will be banned for one week.

4. Life Ban: We will give you two weeks (this may be shortened due to the severeness of what you have done) after your ban to change. If you still do not do as we have asked, your account will be deleted for life.

Please just follow the rules and we will never have any problems. I know someone is going to ask "Well, what if we were on vacation and we couldn't get to a computer to change it?" This is why there is a Vacation Notice thread. Its on the home page and its very easy to find. Please post there before you leave even if it is a week earlier then when you are leaving. If you can't post there, pm me or one of the moderators telling them how long you will be gone. This will prevent unwanted account deletion. This is also why the first consequence says to reply to the pm we send you. Thank you for following the rules and making this forum a fun place to be!
turquoise skies
turquoise skies
Admin

http://ambrosia-nectar.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum