Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else)

2 posters

Go down

The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else) Empty The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else)

Post by alistar Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 pm

I walked around the entrance to the Acdamey, and looked at all the new reicruts this year. There was a lot of new kids i didnt recgonize this year. I was looking for a less....figther type. I was promised that a great feat of gaurdin ship would get me a spot as a god in Olympus. I was trying to earn a new place there, to stay with my father there. I didnt know much less besides protecting, and my fathers nature made me more then a natural at it, it made me a guines. Any thing i planned, in the proteection of others, always sucsseded. And i was sure that if i could find a demi-god that needed to fight, but was destined to kise, then i could earn the gratitude of one of the big three....
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else) Empty Re: The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else)

Post by dragon225girl Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Harvest was passing by, her pack on her shoulder, and following the paper she held. She had to stop though. The paper was no longer making any sense. If I passed that building back there... where did this next building go? Ugh, I will never find my room. And I thought today was going to be a good day. What a dream. A gust of wind stole her paper from her hand. "Hey!!" She yelled at it, setting down her pack to chase after the flying paper. She jumped up to catch it, and a second gust blew it away, high over her head and towards the sky. She glared at it as it flew away, huffing. "Just my luck," she said. I guess whatever Zeus is mad at has him annoying any helpless person below. Now how am I supposed to find my room? She brushed her hair back out of her face and took a deep breath. She didn't know what to do.
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Location : Scuffling with the Fifth Daemon... Curse you, subconsiousness!

Back to top Go down

The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else) Empty Re: The Wondering Protector(Alxander and Anyone else)

Post by alistar Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

I saw a young girl losing papers to the winds, and i quickly caught what she had missed. I looked her over as i handed her back her stuff. "you seem to be a bit lost miss." I looked around for some one that could help her and sighed, " I quickly held out my rough hand between us, "The name is Alexander."
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 am

"Oh," Harvest said, taking her papers back. "Thank you," she said, shaking his hand. "I'm Harvest." She looked back down at her paper. "Do you know where dormitory... uhh, H3 is?" She asked him, pointing to the small mark on her paper.
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I smiled and scratched the back of my head, looking around yet again, but as usual all of the demigods avoided me. "I have no clue. I visit here from time to time." I looked her over again, looking for some kind of mark of her godly parent. "Do you know any of your siblings, they can take you there."
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

"Well..." Harvest's voice trailed off. "I don't... Heh... I don't really know who... Who my..." Her face turned red. No god or goddess has ever felt the need to claim me... they leave me barren of any sign of their claim on me... I am an unwanted Demi-God. She looked down and the winds seemed to blow around her harder. Something was definately up with the winds today. They kept picking up faster and faster, especially around Harvest. She looked up to the skies. Zeus seems furious. I wonder what poor soul just gave him bad news.
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

I looked as the winds swirled, around Harvest in particular. The Four Winds were going crazy. A young man came by whispering a prayer to Zues and i couldnt help my self as i grab the scruff of his neck. "There are four gods of the winds. Zues is the storm head, not the winds. Pray to those who deserve it"
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Harvest looked to the kid, then around to the air. Boreas, Eurus, Notus, Zephyrus... What has you all so disturbed? At that, a swirl of leaves circled around her own feet, then left her alone, the winds calming down a bit before settling into a more steady, westward flow. "Crazy weather today, huh?" Harvest asked, making small talk, and trying to change the subject. The winds circling around her had her destrubed. Were they really answering me? ...what could I have done? "I'm sorry," Harvest said, "I'm zoning out on you. I should..." She pointed her thumb behind her, indicating that she didn't want to be a bother. She held up her papers. "Thanks, by the way, for... catching my papers for me."
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

I nodded and let her walk away before i felt the winds push my towards her, and i felt the pull of my fathers nature. She would need a champion, and i need a patron. 1+1 after all. "wait, let me help you find that building" I walked up to her and slightly in front of her. I looked around for a few minutes before i found it
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Finding her room, Harvest stood outside the door. Trying her key, it fit. "Yes," she cheered, opening the door to find no one there. She put her stuff inside and then turned to Alex. "Thank you, Alex, for helping me. Maybe I'll see you around?"
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 pm

I nodded curtly before i handed her a small bronze disk "I know you will have a battle ahead of you, and when you need an sword, strike this, it will let me find you"
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

Harvest looked at the disk strangely. It was an odd gesture, but a nice one nonethe ess. "Thank you, Alex," she said, "I'll be sure to do that." She waved him off and then entered her room. It was small, and there was room for a roommate, but it didn't seem like one was there as of yet. She took her time setting her stuff out in their proper places. She then looked at the bronze disk. She took some ribbon from her pack and tied it at her waist, so it was with her should she need it. Welcome to the Demigod Academy, Harvest Deverell. Day one? Exhausting.
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 pm

I walked from the dorms to the practice arena. It was the one place of the Academy that no one questioned or looked sideways at me. My usual dress of armor and sword helped, but so did my correction of their fighting. The one area I didn't stray to often was the archery range. i could throw spear and javelin, but shooting a bow was beyond my skill. [i]I will have to ask Father that when I get to see him on Olympus again. The storm quickly drove every one inside though, and my pleasure was short lived
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down