Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Then There Were None

2 posters

Go down

And Then There Were None Empty And Then There Were None

Post by Im-A-Gination Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:32 am

Well it seemed pretty lonely on the outside but I decided I’d sign up anyway, see if maybe you’re still hanging around or are officially DEAD! Maybe give you guys a chance to answer and then I’ll stay. Anyway my names Jonathan but Johnny or John-Oh is fine (ref to The Maine right there anyone pick it up?) Greek mythology is pretty cool and role playing more so. I’m a little rusty on my mythology so if I screw something up and kill a god or Demi I’m not supposed to MAH BAD. I found this site thanks to a post by a fellow Rather (a member of the Rath&Ruins) so to whoever that was KUDOS HOME DOG! So if someone answers within the limit of my attention span I’ll write up a character and give this a go seems real interesting around here so I hope someone DOES answer and since it’s soooo small I bet yall know each other real well. Hope I see some of of you guys soon, I’ll just shut my trap already. Wink

Yours Truly The One and Only

John-Oh

Im-A-Gination

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were None Empty Re: And Then There Were None

Post by Highly Caffeinated Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:16 pm

HEY JOHNNY-BOY

I'm 1/2 of the admin power up in this house...Your welcome to stay and chillax, were always open to new people!

-The Kenz
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

http://www.speshulcookie.fo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum