Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The begining

Go down

The begining Empty The begining

Post by alistar Mon May 31, 2010 11:51 pm

I hate flying in the Underworld I thought to myself for must have been the thousandth time. I was heading to edge of my father, Hades, realm; Tartarus. I was going to visit a monster as old as the Titans. It was broken beyond hope, and any hope of saving it was gone from my mind. I just hoped i could spend its end along. I dropped from the sky, and next to its faded form. It was translucent, shinning like one of so many of my fathers servants.
I lay my hand along its form, and it shuddered beneath my claw, and shimmered back into shape for a second. It showed its onyx eyes, and the black scales of serpents, and hissed, before dropping back into its ghostly state once more. I walked with as it slowly made its way to the great Pit, and looked at him, no it one more time. I reached the power of shadow and the Underworld to it, offering the chance to reform into a monster of new, but i refused, slinking closer to Tartarus. I pushed it into the pit, feeling it shred along the fall, and the inmates of that dark prison drink it all away.
So many of the friends i knew where truly dieing, and for once i was powerless inside my own home. I felt ghost gather, and i had to fly again, to escape from that place, i had to feel the wind and sun on my feathers, see in light instead of the unending dark. I had to leave my home and not return any time soon....

The next day
I was at the crevice, a place i found when i was a hatch-ling, and waiting to leave Hades to see the rest of the world, and finally, 17 years later i would leave the gloom of the Underworld, my Father's hate, my surrogate mother's depression, and fly in the skies, like my mother before me did. I yawned for the outside world, wishing beyond hope that i could live there in peace. How naive...
It took me hours to crawl through that crack in my fathers world, at times i though i would drown in the shadows, or that maybe Hades was dragging me back, to punish me with the Chains, wrapping my wings, limiting my feet. I slithered out from that hole, my wings opening like a moths, and flapping to stretch the stiffness from the muscles.
The air was fresh, not stagnate with death, angry and lost hopes. I could feel the sun, and all the noise, every where all at once, nothing silent, nothing echoing it was hitting every other noise around. It was like nothing i ever felt before, and i loved it.
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum