Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenplay!

2 posters

Go down

Screenplay! Empty Screenplay!

Post by Glass_Kisses Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 pm

So I am writing a movie script! And if it were to be made a movie this would be the preview for it! (This is what actual script format looks like so please bear with me) Enjoy!

For Artemis house!

Hurricane movie trailer

KADE LUX

(V.O)

Have you ever felt so guilty you think you cant live with yourself?

Extreme close up:bright green eyes staring back we can tell whoever they belong to is smiling

flash to-news reporter in front of a house fenced off in crime tape police men carry on about their own business

News reporter

Fifteen year old Andromeda Brown was found dead this morning here in this small community home. The forensic results have yet to come through but she was brutally murdered and possibly raped. The prime suspect at the time is a sixteen year old who, is well known through out the community for his outstanding athletic achievements. He and Brown were publicly dating and the teen boy was found at the scene of the crime. The Police have retained him for further questioning

WIDE:TWO ARMS OVER THE EDGE OF A BED. ONE DRENCHED IN A LACEWORK OF BLOOD, THE OTHER HALF COVERING IT

KADE LUX

Yeah, I'm there.

PAN:Lawyer standing up from behind the bench

lawyer

Mr. Lux did you or did you not murder Miss Brown?

CLOSE UP:kade lux short blond hair gray eyes sharp features

Kade leans closer to the microphone measuring his words he opens his mouth as if to speak then closes it again and finally says something

KADE LUX

I'm not sure

WIDE:kade lux on an asphalt road

One hand in pocket and the other on the strap of a backpack, Kade is walking down a long winding road

(Kade v.o)

But sometimes you need to keep going because there might be something better out there,(pause)you should be ready for disappointment.

EXTREME WIDE SHOT:Kade lux and a teenage girl sitting on a schools stairs

MELODY SKYE

So tell me again where you came from.

Kade Lux Looks at her then up at the sky, squinting against the sun and closes his eyes.

MONTAGE:kade and andromeda brown at a park sitting on the grass laughing. kade walking in a rainstorm with andromeda in his arms. Kade at a store pushing a shopping cart with andromeda in it. both of them trying to catch bubbles on their tongues. Kade in the shower (alone) watching ink, blood and water roll off his left arm. words in black ink blurring then everything rolling down the drain.

CUT-IN:back on school steps

KADE LUX

A small town nobody knows about

CUT-IN: melody and kade under a street lamp

kade is smoking and tapping his foot, there is a sports bag on his shoulder. His hair is matted down with sweat, it looks like he just got out of a strenuous sport.

MELODY SKYE

What was that Kade? (yelling)

Kade shakes his head, takes another drag

MELODY SKYE

What? Kade what did you do?!

KADE LUX

I was accused of rape and murder.

CUT-IN:melody running away

OVER THE SHOULDER:(melody) looking at kade stand there under the lamplight as she runs

KADE LUX

(v.o.)

You can't leave me stranded here alone.

CUT-IN:back under the lamp post on an earlier date

MELODY SKYE

Why?

KADE LUX

I think you're the only one that can save me from myself

ZOOM IN:Until we are close enough to see that she has green eyes

dissolve to:extreme wide shot: melody walking through throngs of students standing out enough so that we notice

KADE LUX

(v.o.)

You just gotta hope you find someone worth fighting yourself over, before you lose the will.

CUT-IN:Kade walking on the same road as before. A whole 360 around to get a full view of all of him stop on his face

EXTREME CLOSE UP:his aviator covered eyes. flash of negative effect. slowly begin to fade to black

KADE LUX

(v.o. the dark)

You better hope you don't wake up to late or you won't like what you see.

END
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Screenplay! Empty Re: Screenplay!

Post by Highly Caffeinated Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 am

that's awesome, I would so go see that.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

http://www.speshulcookie.fo