Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me

2 posters

Go down

Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me Empty Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me

Post by dragon225girl Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 am

The Application

Picture:
Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me 41329932
Full Name:
Harvest Deverell
Personal history:
In one of Hera’s rages about her husband’s infidelity, she finally decided to get true revenge, the “eye for an eye” way. As Selene found Endymion, Hera found Deverell. It was soon realized, though, that she now had something else to hide from her husband, her and Deverell’s child. She convinced Zeus to allow her a temporary holiday and birthed Harvest, born in October. Harvest was given to a single young woman who had lost a child before birth. She raised her well, but soon was to have a child survive, in that time Harvest was given to another later-to-be mother. When she was old enough to live on her own, she did. As she grew up, her multiple parents had left one residual and resonating hole in her life… her true parents. She dedicated most of her energy to discovering who she descended from, and with her aging, she knew she was a Demi-god. She has been searching for herself ever since, running into a few interesting people along the way.
Personality (a few sentences):
She has a tendency to overreact, be jealous, and dig her nose into other people's business, that is, when she isn't consumed with her own. She is truly very kind and nurturing, motherly, and wishes to care for everyone, though playful sarcasm is included. She feels like she has to do everything on her own, though, leading to her subconscious and intense desire to have someone care for her the way she cares for others.
Blood type (God, Demi-God, Human or Creature):
Demi-God
If Demi-God, which God do they descend from:
She descends from Hera, but Hera is keeping it secret.

Nature, children, family, friends, life, night, day, pomegranate and wine.
Dislikes:
Death, suffering, wastefulness, the "get some" mindset.
Fears:
Fire, enclosed spaces, that she will never learn her heritage.
Secrets:
She was almost a mother once, but complications in early development resulted in the loss of the child.
Three Random Facts:
She has a habit of talking aloud to herself and other things. She puts grenadine in nearly everything she drinks. She has very strange and vivid dreams, almost like an Oracle's Prophecy.
Favorite God/Goddess:
Hera, ironically, even though she doesn't know she is her mother.

About You

Nickname:
DragonGirl
Username:
dragon225girl
RPG Experience:
Less than a year.
House:
Athena House! (Woo!)
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Location : Scuffling with the Fifth Daemon... Curse you, subconsiousness!

Back to top Go down

Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me Empty Re: Harvest: Doesn't Anyone Want to Claim Me

Post by Highly Caffeinated Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 am

Approved
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

http://www.speshulcookie.fo

Back to top Go down