Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Corner of the Lunchroom: Loner's Table

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Corner of the Lunchroom: Loner's Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Corner of the Lunchroom: Loner's Table

Post by dragon225girl Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Heather gathered her things. She had been so ready, always, for her own discovery, everything seemed ready, just a few things waiting for her. She looked to the wooden quail figure she clutched dearly in her hand. She had to find a safe place for it. It was her talisman, her hope... and also her sorrow, her decay. It was who she was, completely and totally, explained in one figure. She remembered the hands that carved it, the hands she couldn't help but think about and imagine before reality set into her. She remembered who it was carved for... and was struck down. She had barely realized her knees gave way, that her breath was coming in halting jerks from the tears now streaming down her face. "Forever, our Avan." Forever gone. Forever lost. Forever... forever... It took her longer than she had hoped to get her things together. She had to set herself right, dry her eyes and return to the positive mood she had had before. She was going to find out which god or goddess was her parent. It was something happy. It helped her. She returned to see him waiting for her. "Sorry to keep you. I... had to look for something. I must've kicked it inder the bed on accident."
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Location : Scuffling with the Fifth Daemon... Curse you, subconsiousness!

Back to top Go down

The Corner of the Lunchroom: Loner's Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Corner of the Lunchroom: Loner's Table

Post by alistar Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 am

I smiled and handed her the small amount of ambrosia i could spare. "Ive got this for you, and a bit for me. I also have enough food to last us a few days, and arrows for hunting after that, not that im that great of a shot." I smiled and shouldered my back, my armor rattling softly as i shift my body. "So. what route do you want to take to Olympus, the only way to make it to the summer solstice will be with the berry though..." I asked quickly, already ready to be with my father again, and feel the glow my body would make while i sat next to the sun god.
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 am

"Thank you," she said, taking the ambrosia and putting it with her things. She listened to what else he had to say. "We should get there as soon as possible," she said. "Whichever way is the fastest, that's the one we should take. Oh, and don't worry. I'm a fairly good shot." Harvest, patted her own bow and quivver. "I've had to hunt on my own before." Quite a lot before, actually...
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by alistar Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

I smiled as i pulled out the sun berry. I stepped towards her so our shoulders touched. "Well then the magic thingy will do. When i step of it, dont let go of me at all." I dropped it down, and held onto her wrist, as fire started to rise up around us in a ring, taking away all else, and when the tunnel of fire and the sound left our ears, we where standing before the gates of oylumpus. "Hello kingdom of zues, and source of all magic." I said as i stepped forwards and waved a arm towards all of the mountian
alistar
alistar
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon225girl Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 am

A reflex reaction, she drew her breath in, tense as he moved close to her. She had to remind herself that this wasn't them... or him. Still, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help but wonder if such a simple thing had a different motive, if he was just another of a million jerks in her life. For some reason, she didn't think so, but that didn't stop her stomach from turning. The travel was less disorienting than she thought it was going to be, and in no time, they were somewhere else...

[moving to Olympus]
dragon225girl
dragon225girl
Demi-God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum