Ambrosia and Nectar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here comes the next contestant [Ramsey and Leander, everywhere in the DGA]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Here comes the next contestant [Ramsey and Leander, everywhere in the DGA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here comes the next contestant [Ramsey and Leander, everywhere in the DGA]

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Athena stared at him and said, with her voice still angry, "I wonder if you hate him as much as I hate you!" she nearly spat at him. Ramsey stood in front of Leander and although he was much taller than her, she still tried to sheiks him. "Mother, he has given up everything, can you not see that this isn't a trick he's pulling on me? He honestly cares for me, he loves me. I saw his markings change when he said so. It's not fake, this is real and I don't want to be torn away from him. I need your help. We need your help. Please mother? Back us on this one." her mother showed no signs of yielding. "Do you want Hades to kill me, probably slowly and torturous?" she heardLeander make a disgusted sound and all at once all the hate from her mother's eyes faded away. "Fine." and she stepped aroung Ramsey and grabbed Leander's shirt. "But I'd you hurt her, I will kill you with by own bear hands and take pleasure in it." she let go and let as quick as she came.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

http://www.speshulcookie.fo

Back to top Go down

Here comes the next contestant [Ramsey and Leander, everywhere in the DGA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here comes the next contestant [Ramsey and Leander, everywhere in the DGA]

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Leander was quiet until he heard the door slam behind the goddess. He straightened out his clothes again and smiled. at Ramsey. "Good gods. If I have to go through that again I don't think I'll make it out alive. I was positive she was ready to kill me" Still standing behind her he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He sighed knowing his Hades would not be as tolerant. Whatever secrets his skin held was known to him and he had made it clear that if the information was compromised he would pay for it dearly. Now he truly was able to die at the hands of his own father. He was human and all the more easy to get rid of but Hades had to be faced eventually. "Where to now?"
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Ramsey heardhis question but she was lost in her own thoughts. She knew that Leander was thinking about his fate but she couldn't put her own feelings into coherant words. What if Hades really do come to kill them both? Now that Leander was mortal and Ramsey was only a demigod they would be no match for the king of darkness. Ramsey swallowed and focused again. Her stomach was grumbling quietly and she smiled. "Can we get something to eat?" she questioned. Ramsey hadn't eaten much in three days, she was a bit hungry. Ramsey led Leander out her dorm and then asked him to choose where to eat.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

"The market place." Leander answered when she told him to pick somewhere to eat. "Come Phalanx D' Ombra will take us." He tugged her towards the stables to his horse. It had been long since he'd seen the beast but the schools stable hands took care of him well. The huge black horse loomed over him nickering on his return and nipping the cloth on his shoulder. Leander lead him out and jumped unto his back then held out his hand for Ramsey. He threw her onto the horse behind him and clicked his tongue. Phalanx shot off quickly he looked at the ground rush beneath him, the landscapes melt by. He hadn't mounted the horse in a long while and the stallions energy surged forth he could feel its muscled rippling under him. "Hyah" he gave him a light kick and the strides lengthened. Engulfing the ground beneath them. "We're almost there!" he yelled to Ramsey over the rushing wind. Leander wound his fingers tighter on the horses mane and urged him forward.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Ramsey laughed as the wind flew through her hair. She hugged tighter to Leander and buried her face against his back. When they finally dismounted the horse she could smell the food and she smiled. "Thank you Leander, I need this outing."she smiled and looked at all the different stands. The colors of the place were amazingly beautiful. She smiled at everything and then looked back at Leander's great horse. She rubbed her hand along his muzzle. She felt connected to Leander's life through his horse and himself. She didn't even make sense to herself and she laughed a little bit. She really felt connected to everything.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:50 pm

He smiled at her, finally she seemed to unwind a bit. “Eta” he flicked his hand at the horse and he trotted away. The market was alive in the way only bustling people and bright colors could accomplish. Every stand had something new to offer, men yelled out the quality of their wares enticing women and children to buy from them. “You may have anything you want.” he told Ramsey “Just say the word and it’s yours.” A young woman bumped into him and smiled coquettishly. He smiled back just to be polite. It was a reason he didn’t bother going out much, his lovely features attracted much attention. He held onto Ramseys arm so he wouldn’t lose her in the crowd.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Although Leander didn't seem to notice the woman very much, she was much more beautiful then Ramsey was. She glared at Ramsey as they walked by. Ramsey felt suddenly a little smaller then she did. As they walked toward her favorite place, she got many glares and looks of jealous envy. Ramsey held her head higher and leaned into Leander, tangling her fingers in his. She was happy to be his but she guessed that all this came with the territory. As they wandered toward the fruit stand where she liked to pick up some of the best produce that she had ever tasted. They stopped there and she picked up some grapes and went to try and pay for them.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Ramsey took the jealous stares of the other women well. He had no interest in them but females had always behaved that way with him. Even when he was too young to understand. Ramsey picked grapes from a fruit stand and he quickly walked past her to give the man a few gold coins not bothering to haggle a price. His father was lord of such riches and he had never been left without them. He heard music coming from nearby and the scent of meat. He lead Ramsey to a long row of benches and told her to sit while he got a bowl of stew from nearby. He sat opposite her and dug in. Leander hadn’t realized how hungry he was until he began to eat. He was getting more attention the longer he stayed visible, having turned into a human had not dimmed his god like features and it began to bother him that people were looking at Ramsey with such hate.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Ramsey watched Leander pay for her grapes and she smiled. "Well aren't you feeling chivalrous today?" and she went to sit down. She ate her grapes one at a time letting the juices flow into her mouth. She leaned over the table with a napkin and got the corner of his mouth. "You sure are hungry. I guess human things do that to you." she whispered and laughed a little bit. She looked around and it seemed she was still getting mean looks and stares that seemed to question Leander's decision to sit next to her. She smiled as she turned back to Leander. "Hmm it seems that women give much more attention to your looks them I ever did."
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

“Yes well, most humans like to judge on appearance.” He scarfed down the rest of his food, wiped his mouth, and then pulled his hood over his head. He pulled it down so far that only the tip of his nose and his lips were visible. The rest of his face was covered in cloth and shadow as he watched Ramsey finish her food. “Leander Kiron.” A shrill voice rang out behind him. “The only man able to fall of the face of the planet in one night.” He winced recognizing the voice of one of the many he who had contributed to the marks on his skin. Leander drank of his wine pretending like he was not who he was. He knew she was behind him but he would hold it off as long as he could.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Ramsey glanced up at the beautiful woman. Her gorgeous eyes were filled with envy mixed with something like pity. Her eyes seemed to say 'Oh you poor sap, your just his next victim.' Ramsey signed and looked down. What she really wanted to do was stand up and defend him but she knew that his past really wasn't worth defending. Ramsey figured the woman would stand there until Leander made himself known so Ramsey watched his lips for any movement or sign. She sipped at her wine and waited until someone made a move to do something. She wondered if Leander could go anywhere without running into a former lover.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 pm

“Kiron I know it’s you! No one has a presence like yours.” he ignored her still drinking his wine with measure since he knew humans were quickly affected by it. Suddenly his hood was pulled back and he turned slowly to look up at which one of the girls it was. His eyes widened and he gave her an innocent stare. “Nidria. What a surprise.” Nidria sat next to him stroking his arm as if nothing had passed between them. He pulled away from her but she came closer. “I thought I’d never see you again, what with the way you left. Poor Lee. Still up to your evil ways I see.” she nodded towards Ramsey. He shook his head. “that’s her. She’s the one.” Nidria scoffed and gave Ramsey
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Ramsey smiled at her, "Nidria is it? Well im sure that if Leander thought you were worth the time and effort he would have stuck with you," she said nicely. "Yes well, He had the misfortune of falling in love with me," the woman's eyes got bigger than narrowed in suspicion, "And I'd appreciate it if you stopes touching his arm like he's yours." Ramsey got up and walked around to the other side of the table, sat next to him and smiled, "Now could you leave us be, I'm sure you have better places to be." Ramsey said sweetly and leaned her head on Leander's shoulders. She waited to see if the woman would leave.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Leander downed his glass and signaled for more wine which he quickly emptied. "Leave Nidria, there was nothing between us, only what you wanted to see." She began to protest but he shook his head. "Nidria, leave now before I find a way to hurt you anymore." The ghosts of his pasts were tormenting him now. How many girls like Nidria had died unmarried, waiting for the one who wouldn't return to them. Nidria glared at him one last time then stood up and stalked off. He waited until she was out of sight. "Falling for you was no misfortune, let no one tell you otherwise." More wine was served and he drank it already feeling a bit tipsy.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm

"Hmm no one can tell me that? Not even myself?" then she lookedat Leander's balence. Ramsey laughed a little. "Dear, I spend a lot of time with mortals, your going to become drunk." and she quickly paid for the food and service and helped Leander off his seat and supported him to the horse. "Maybe I should ride in the front?" she questioned. He really was in no condition to ride a horse but to master one? Hmm... Ramsey swung her leg over the back of the horse and helped Leander. "She turned around and kissed his mouth, then her eyes flashed and she grinned. "Hold on tight, baby." she said and wrapped his arms around her. "Hyah!" she nudged the horse and he broke off into a run. She rode him all the way to the stables and got off, her hair windblown. She made sure Leander didn't fall down when he got off.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 pm

"Nope not even yourself." He drank one more glass behind her back while she got the horse. He held on tight to her waist looking at everything swirling past him in a blurry confusion. He felt like he was gonna slip off of Phalanx more than once before they got to the stables. They finally made it home and he slid off the horse almost falling head first into the dirt. He leaned on Ramsey and wove around his walk talking nonsense like most drunk people tend to do, slurring his words and tripping along the way.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Ramsey laughed as Leander stumbled around, drunk as can be. "Hmm, you an alcohol don't mix very well, my dear." Ramsey chuckled and led him back toward her room, since she didn't exactly know where his was. She unlocked the door while Leander talked nonsense. When she unlocked it she threw him on the bed, "You should probably sleep this off," she said even though it was only early evening. He looked up at her with glassy eyes and she smiled. She sat down on the side of the bed and began to sing to him until he drifted to sleep. She smiled at him sleeping and then went into her living room and picked up one of her numerous medical books, slipping on a pair of reading glasses and reading about neurological diseases.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 pm

He woke up in the early morning. It was still dark out but there were no moon or stars, only darkness. He looked around for Ramsey patting the bed next to him and finding nothing. He climbed out of the bed and thinking he was in his own room started walking around aimlessly only to smack right into a wall. He groaned and turned and lit a candle to show him the way. The bookshelves told him it was Ramseys room and he went into the living room and found her asleep in a chair with a book in her lap. He picked her up and carried her outside up a small hill where he woke her. She looked around still half asleep. "Lets watch the sunrise" he whispered. and spread out on the grass with his hands under his head.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm

"Why Leander, this is romantic for someone who was drunk yesterday evening." she whispered and sat up and stretched a bit. She touched her hair, which was a frazzled mess, 'Oh Great,' she thought to herself and rolled her eyes. Ramsey had slept in her clothes last night, which were wrinkled. She reached over touching her toes and cracked her fingers. She faced the east, where the sun would come up soon and she rubbed her eyes and yawned, "Your lucky I didn't go for your jugular, I am NOT a morning person," she smiled as she turned around to see that Leander was staring at her. "What?" she said questioningly.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

"Well I may have been drunk but it seems like I don't get hangovers. I like watching the sunrise though." he yawned and stretched his arms out before sitting back up again. Ramsey caught him staring but when she asked he just shook his head and smiled. She asked him again and he turned to face her. "It's nothing," he told her. "I'm just thinking how lucky I am that I found you when I did."
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Ramsey laughed, "Well that definately makes me feel like something worthwhile." she crawled over so she sat in the 'V' made by Leander's legs. He wrapped his arms around her and she felt happy. She layed her hands over his and smiled. "You sureknow how to charm a girl," she said quietly turning around, so that she was on her knees she kissed him with a sweet passion that she had only felt with Leander. They fell backwards and when she pulled away, her cheeks red, she sighed, "Oh Lee," and layed down on his chest, her favorite place to be, and smiled.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:29 pm

"Unfortunately I've had too much practice" Ramsey kissed him and he felt that overpowering need again. He didn't want to let her go, if she were to step inches away from him now it would tear him to pieces, he needed her there, he needed to be able to hold her, feel her lips against his, be able to pick up the racing of her pulse by laying his hand on her neck, he needed to feel complete. It would be impossible without her there. She pulled away to his great displeasure and layed her head on his chest. He sighed as the first lights of dawn reached the horizon.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Ramsey sat up to watch the beautiful sun come up, and somehow pulled Leander with her. He wrapped his arms around her again and her heart fluttered and her stomach felt like it was being tickled by the wings of butterflies. Ramsey layed her head sideways, so it was just under Leander's chin, and they watched more pink hues steal the black from the sky. "Lee?" she asked, fashioning a nickname for him, "Why do you love me?" a question she had wondered for a while now, trying to figure out why she was so appealing while other girls seemed to fall short of his expectations. She hugged him closer to her.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass_Kisses Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

He smiled at the nickname and held her leaning his chin on her head, watching the pinks turn to oranges and reds. "I'm not sure Ramsey, I just feel like I've known you forever. Maybe it was because you were the only one who knew what I was before I revealed it myself. Maybe that's all I needed from anyone, understanding, everyone else, all the other girls they loved what I was to them, I acted different every time I chased someone new but with you? I can be myself." he kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair.
Glass_Kisses
Glass_Kisses
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highly Caffeinated Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Ramsey smiled, as if it was an answer she expected, "Well yourself isn't so bad," she said softly. She loved the feel of his fingers through get hair, even though it was knotted and frazzed. Her curls were returning, since she couldn't straighten it like she normally would with natural relaxers and she was sure his fingers were getting tangled. She watched the sun, while lost in her thoughts, and she subconciously startedrunnibg her hand up and down Leander's leg, while thinking about the beauty of the son and how Helios was owed that. The thoughts about Helios led to his son, who really needed to be smacked. She looked at the wound on her leg, it was in the final stages oh healing, from the fight agaist Helios's son that day last week. She saw that Leander watched her look at it and he touched the scarring gash from his heated knives.
Highly Caffeinated
Highly Caffeinated
Titan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next